What's new

American Psycho (1 Viewer)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
I happen to really like this movie. My question is do the deleted scenes and interviews make the Region 2 disc worth getting or should I just settle for the R1 version?

Richard Michael Clark

Second Unit
I've had the "unrated" R1 and the R2.
The R2 wins as the film is more "uncut" in the R2 version (okay it's one word "hole"! but for you know, for completists!)
Can't remember about the extras! but yes UK R2 is better overall (and I never thought I say that about a title released by Entertainment in Video!)

CraigL

Screenwriter
I would LOVE to have a collectors edition of this film. It's hands down one of my favorite films and I just ordered the R2 version because I can't wait to see the deleted scenes.

I will also add that the R4 version of the film includes an isolated score by John Cale which was actually never released exclusively on a soundtrack. The current version has dialogue snippets over it.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Paul,
This is what Richard said...
(okay it's one word "hole"! but for you know, for completists!)
It is during the scene with Bateman and the 2 hookers. Bateman says, "Bend over so that Sabrina can see your asshole." On the R1 DVD he says "Bend over so that Sabrina can see your ass."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks