What's new

American Pie Trilogy box set? (1 Viewer)

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
For once, I'm not interested in buying new DVDs of the American Pie films. I've already got the best editions (of all that were previously released) of all three films.

American Pie - Ultimate Edition, Unrated 2-Disc Set, Widescreen
American Pie 2 - Collector's Edition, Unrated, Widescreen
American Wedding - Limited Edition Gift Set, 2-Disc Set which includes the Unrated, Widescreen edition of the film, a documentary covering all three films that runs for 3 hours and 18 minutes, and a T-shirt.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
I'm also happy with the films I currently own. I never did get the 'Wedding' giftset containing the shirt and bonus disc though. However, just yesterday I found the "American Pie Revealed" DVD for sale previously viewed at a nearby video store. I'll probably pick it up today.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
I want this trilogy box to include all the best extras.

I've waited because there's just too many versions to figure out which is best of each (though Scott you may have just solved that mystery for me).

Awaiting specs.

Magnus T

Supporting Actor
Just a quick question, don't want to start a new thread on this...

Is anybody having problems playing American Wedding and Beneath the Crust DVD?? I recently got a new Pioneer player 575-something and none of these two disc's will work. They worked fine on my old Sony.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks