What's new

American Pie 3 in the works (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
. But keep Michelle around, dammit. What are you, crazy?? She's probably THE best character in the series.
No joke. American Pie (both 1 and 2) are great movies. Personally, while I really enjoyed 2 (enough to buy it), I don't think it was as great as the first one.

I'm looking forward to 3, but I hope they don't blow it. Writing the girls out of the script just seems like a bad idea. I can imagine a lot more fun with Michelle and Stifler's Mom. I just don't want to see them ruin the relationships the guys had at the end of part 2.

JayDerek

Stunt Coordinator
I think AP3 could be a great idea! They're taking the best characters from the first 2 films and hopefully will make a very funny movie.

I thought Tara Reid, Shannon Elizabeth,Thomas Ian Nichols, and Eddie Kaye Thomas weren't good at all in AP2. Their segments slowed the movie down in my opinion

Just my 2 cents

Jason

Pete_S

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Pete Schlotter
Hmm! Just did a search for "American Pie 3" at the IMDB, and it looks like the new title is American Wedding! Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan, Seann William Scott, and Eugene Levy are the only cast members listed thus far. Could Jim and Michelle possibly be tying the knot? Now that I think of it, it's not a bad idea - the days or weeks leading up to the wedding would certainly provide enough material for a 90 minute low-brow comedy movie.
I'll probably be there opening weekend...

TerryRL

Senior HTF Member
The working title is "American Wedding" and it will focus on the events leading up to Jim and Michelle's wedding. Probably a new millenium version of "Bachelor Party".

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
Considering how well American Pie 2 did in the theaters, a third flick should not be a surprise. Whether the third movie is good or bad, it will surely do well over 100 million. They would be crazy not to cash in on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks