What's new

American Pie 2 - what a waste of time!! (1 Viewer)

Rod Melotte

Stunt Coordinator
I wish I could have THAT 2 hours back. Not one inch of original slapstick. Just a big teenage tits and ass movie that insults young people.

I suppose teenagers like it because it has "boobies" but it certainly is not entertaining for anybody with an IQ over 70.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
You hit the proverbial nail on the head.

It played at the theater I work at and it basically has NO redeeming qualities.

It was a flop IMO because it was a comedy and I didn't laugh. I'd like to know what is so funny about someone mistaking super glue for masturbation cream and then using it. It's really sick and unfunny. They didn't even make it seem like a surprise that Biggs mistook it for the wrong stuff.

What's even sadder is that this crap is popular. It's really pitiful that some people like this kind of movie.

I apoligize for those who like this movie, but if this and its predecessor is funny, what does that make movies such as Some Like It Hot and Modern Times (movies usually referred to as the funniest movies)?

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I suppose teenagers like it because it has "boobies" but it certainly is not entertaining for anybody with an IQ over 70.
A lot like Joe, I have a IQ around 140 - 150 and I enjoyed it too. It's one of those movies that you don't need to think to enjoy the film. :)

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Go to piemovie2.com and download Nick's (the webmaster) interviewing the cast for Pie 2. It's funnier than anything in the movie. :)
(Oh, and I'm relatively smart and I hated it, :))
Jason

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I was only so-so on the film...but, boobies are boobies and it don't take no brains to enjoy that, dare hey!

Bruce

Joe_C

Supporting Actor
Jason,
Where is that interview? I looked all over the site and could only find the lame Hollywood.com interview. Nick's interview is referred to several times all over the site, but for some reason I just can't seem to find it.
Maybe I'm not that smart afterall :)

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Sorry, should have mentioned it was the "TV Show"
Link Removed
Just amazing stuff. Nick's so good here that I would easily recommend him for a talk show or entertainment editor.
Jason

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
It may be one of the WORST "films" ever made.
Thoroughly devoid of any redeeming qualities.
To quote the esteemed former AL Brown:
I hated it with the white hot intensity of a thousand burning suns!
:D

Mark Kalzer

Second Unit
You guys act like you haven't even seen tomcats...there's a reason I didn't capitalize it.

You think American Pie 2 was lame eh? How about a movie which is purely the exact same joke told over and over again. The plot being, bunch of guys make a bet to see who can go the longest without getting married. My immediete reaction, "Why should I care?!"

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
lol... i thought AP2 was really funny... but im 16, and i find the Blink182 jokes abotu sex and masturbation funny... :D
Lol, from those interviews with Nick Gray, it looked like Eugene levy was like pissed off at him lol...
anyways, i thoght the funniest part was him and shannon elizabeth... :D

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I thought the first American Pie was a waste of time as well. I bet in 15yrs or so we'll be viewing these movies as the Porky's of the 90's.

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
i enjoy both movies, the first and the second. i am 26, computer graphics student for grad level. i love boobies, i love silly jokes, and even my wifey enjoyed both movies as well. we laughed like crazy. you guys need to turn off your brain to enjoy this kind of movies. or you guys dont like boobies? how strange!

Users who are viewing this thread