What's new

American Pie 2: Kevin didn't make the cover (1 Viewer)

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
How bad is that? Mena Suvari and Shannon Elizabeth have about 5 min. screen time each and they're on there. Sucks being Thomas Ian Nicholas. He must have pissed off Universal something fierce to be so...absent.;)

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
I asked the same thing but never got an answer, my guess he was the least important. Plus he always seemed like such a baby when he runs off to be by himself.

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter
I imagine this comes down to the simple fact of who being on the cover will sell more copies. Rolling Stone had a cover last summer with those two ladies and Tara Reid. None of them are in the movie very much, but don't doubt that they were big selling points nonetheless.

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure his absence will be corrected when Universal releases "American Pie 2: Ultimate Edition"

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
" I'm sure his absence will be corrected when Universal releases "American Pie 2: Ultimate Edition" "

Which will be released just before the next sequel again.

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
But Unlike the 1st one, what more can the UE have to make it worth repurchasing? (Would I have purchased the first version of AP1, DTS would have been my reason)

- Full Bitrate DTS?

- 2 Disks with Widescreen on 1 and "an & Sca" on the other? - Better yet, use the P&S On The Fly Feature, Ginger Snaps Cdn Edition did that.

- French Dub on the Unrated? (For Quebecian J6Ps who are too dumb to read subs - I can't believe my friend at work will rent the P&S Rated version instead of borrowing my Unrated Widescreen)

- Rated AND Unrated on the same disk using Seemless Branching?

- An even longer cut of the film?

- AP3 Previews?

- Free Ticket to see AP3?

Unless the answer is All of the above, no one will repurchase this!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks