What's new

American Juniors (1 Viewer)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I think Morgan did much better than previous nights. Many of the contestants seemed out of their element in 1962, though.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Well, I think I am through with this show now. It has become a parody of itself, and there is no wonder why it is tanking in the ratings. The group will sell albums (hey someone had to vote for Chauncy, unless they gave him more open lines like they did for Roooben ;) ) Nothing but good luck to the ones with the true talent on the show, even if the viewers are over looking you.

Chris

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Maybe they think people are just going to keep tuning again week after week hoping that the singers that are the best will finally get picked. The girl that won last night has done pretty good in the past in my opinion. I'm still hoping that Lucy and Danielle will get picked eventually.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
Karl, that was a boy that won last night :)

Chauncy and Chantel were the last two, then Chauncy moved to the group, and Chantel will come back next week to try again.

Chris

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
You are so right Chris, and I'm an idiot! I was fast forwarding through the tape and missed the final cut. Well, did ya'll think Chauncy sang better than Chantel, I missed the Tuesday night show.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Morgan also did better than Chauncy. Chauncy wasn't the worst, but I wouldn't even put him in the top 3.

Chris_Morris

Screenwriter
OMG, Michael Jackson is in tears, and they have the gall to tell Morgan how great he was! That was a horrible, butchered song. Just because he hit a few MJ dance moves does not make his singing any better :thumbsdown:

And can we get a talent competition that does not rely on "D" list 'celebrities'?

Chris

Aaron Whitaker

Stunt Coordinator
Lucy deserves to be in that band. She'll turn into the next "Can't wait til she turns 18 girl". I thought Chantelle had a lot of sex appeal in her rendition of 'Brass In Pocket' too. Just please don't put A.J. in the group even though I'll never buy their albums anyway, I just can't stand that kid.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Once again I thought Danielle did a great job singing. I actually thought A.J. did well too last night. I can't believe that only 2 more kids will be picked for the group that so far has pasted up the better talent for some reason. Did anyone else feel that some of the songs chosen last night for the kids weren't really suitable due to their content? I mean come on, these are little kids. Just my 2 cents...

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
I thought Danielle did pretty well, but Lucy blew me away. If she doesn't make it, there's no justice in the world.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The winner last night was in my top 2 for this week, so it's good they are now in the band. Next week is going to be really tense for the remaining contestants.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Patrick, why did my post get spoilered? Are we supposed to use spoilers until the episode airs on the West Coast?

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Glad to see Lucy made it to the group too. I'm just sorry to see that there's only one more contestant that can make the group. At least 2 of the remaining contestants should have made the group in my opinion.

Aaron Whitaker

Stunt Coordinator
I think Chantelle will make it, she just has to put on a another good performance since most of the callers probably have long term memory problems. Danielle has an interesting voice but not the look for a group. I pray they don't pick AJ, either Chantelle or as a second maybe Katelyn because she has the look and an OK voice.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I was under the impression this was going to be a singing group so if they are going for a group with "the look" I guess I've missed the whole purpose of the show.

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
In tonight's episode, I thought AJ did much better than before. From a demographic point of view, he's probably the best one to add at this point.

However, I still voted for Danielle White.

Also, I don't think any of those songs are going to be classics. They weren't bad, but none of them were anything special. I doubt I'll buy the album. I may buy the soundtrack, however, it seems lucy hale's excellent rendition of "Call Me" isn't on there. Tori Thompson's "Let 'Er Rip" is, so it isn't a complete loss.

Frankly, if I were organizing the album I would have included the five songs that got the group members in and gone from there.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Chantal was pretty bad when she was trying to sing and move (but Gladys might have been trying to tank her chances because she seemed to like a couple others better than Chantel last night).

I still don't really enjoy listening to Chantel when she sings.

Danielle does have a nice voice with the ability to send shivers down your neck, or give you goosebumps on your arms. But she should be more of a feature vocalist, and would get lost in a group.

Still don't really like Morgan's voice, but he's got moves.

AJ might sneak in, I wouldn't object to him making the band.

Katelyn's pretty, but her voice is still lacking.

Jordan is a year away at best. She can dance and sing, but her voice isn't up to snuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks