What's new

American Idol - Season 7 (1 Viewer)

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I loved the girl who thought she sang like Mariah Carey...The only thing she had in common with Mariah was her chest. ;) But, you gotta love how she realized she was in the reject category she just had made fun of. :)

On a side note. I think the age requirement is ridiculous. If someone is a good singer then give them a shot. And thats not just because I am 39. :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I saw that one guy on some talk show, the guy from the first night who sang 'Let My People Go' and I just had to ask myself why. Giving attention these people will only encourage others to go national television and make fools of themselves.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
I agreed with Simon. That one girl was REALLY Annoying. I am so out of touch, when did valley girl talk come back?

I think her "speach" about abstinence rates up there with the Miss Teen South Carolina reponse to the map question a few months ago.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
Not only was she annoying and full of herself, she wasn't really that good.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> Giving attention these people will only encourage others to go national television and make fools of themselves.

And what's wrong with that?

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Depending on whether you like watching that kind of thing nothing, but speaking for myself I get embarassed watching most of these people who obviously can't sing and only go on tv to do "stupid people tricks" in front of Simon, Randy and Paula.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

doesnt other me.

people will do amazingly strange things for their moment of fame.

i don't mind seeing it.

all the stuff after the auditions is plenty serious.

Mikah Cerucco

Senior HTF Member
"Then he'll be all like, 'But I love you'"
"Then you can be like, 'Won't you love me in 5 years?'"

I'm not a big fan of rudeness for rudeness sake, but I had a hard time remembering ever objecting to Simon because of my gratitude over hearing him say, "You're really going to annoy some people.

Angry chick was the most entertaining of the night for me. There was something in her eyes that might take Hannibal to explain.

As for the singing, I was bored and I'm ready to move on to the next stage. That's not a comment on the singers, just a comment on sitting through the freak shows.

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
Since no one has responded to this thread this morning,it tells me this part of the series is losing viewers.I'm glad I record this now so I can fast forward through it.

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
I thought last nights episode was really good, I especially liked Samantha Sidley. There were very few bombs last night, even the bad auditioners weren't insane, and the first guy was very funny, in a Jack from Will and Grace sort of way.

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
Just because people have stopped commenting on the same old stuff, saying the same old things, doesn't mean people aren't watching. It's just . . . what else is there to say that hasn't been said?

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I found it strange that they focused so much on Johnny in the gold jacket. He wasn't really bizarre at all, and his performance was not even bad enough to rip on. He chose a bad audition song, but his voice was not terrible. It wasn't good enough that I expected he would move on, but not a joke voice like some of these people. He just needs a lot of work.

Really disappointing moment of the night? During the Stealers Wheel montage, there was an Asian girl with fire engine red hair who was shown for approx. a two-count. She was really hot. Would have liked to have seen a whole segment on her. :)

The arm wrestler looked like a cross between Kristen Bell and Julia Roberts.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
It's sad to see them send to Hollywood a lot of fodder for TV, and not show us a lot of talent. This was a pretty poor episode.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
That Shannon McGough chick was very attractive, but now I must replace the windows she broke with her singing.

Speaking as a guy who's always had a tremendous thing for asian girls, I loved Ramiele Malubay, I thought she was awesome. :emoji_thumbsup: I don't know what Simon was thinking saying no to that voice.

Hanson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Hanson
The Gold Jacket Guy -- it was so weird. I mean, he could sing -- he could hit all the notes, and he had a good tone and everything. And then he goes and does some spazola dance and can't stay on rhythm. And he looked and acted like a freak. If he picked a good song and just sang it, he might have made it to Hollywood.

You don't get his kind every day. They usually act that weird because they have zero vocal talent.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks