What's new

American Idol - Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I'm just disappointed that nobody sang "Taco-Flavored Kisses."

Hanson, right on with the Darth Maul comment. I can't believe I didn't think of that at the time!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
If Chris Sligh were still there, I could see him ad-libbing that at the end of his song. :laugh:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Chris,

In response to that spoiler above...

YICH! Country!

One of the names I heard thrown about as being a Mentor

Josh Groban

Who I will admit right here, right now, I am a huge fan of.
(Don't rib me on this too hard)

Mike Williams

Screenwriter
Aaron, no one was allowed to perform "Taco Flavored Kisses" last night, because that's the song Hennifer Lopay will be singing tonight.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I can deal with next week's theme, but not looking forward to the one Dave Brown mentioned. Maybe I'll like it better when these people are singing the songs than I do hearing the originals.

Taco Flavored Kisses? That sounds a tad obscene. I'm definitely not sitting through a Jennifer Lopez performance, so another night to be glad for DVR.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
In their analysis of overnight rating numbers, Zap2It had this to say about last nights' Idol - -Certainly nothing to worry about, but maybe fatigue is finally setting in as a result of these wretched theme shows or viewers are starting to lose interest with the current crop of Idol wannabees.

If the spoiler about next week's theme is correct, I may skip it entirely. That type of music just doesn't float my boat.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
It's a good plan if you feel that way about a theme. Do what I did this week and see if you can stomach a particular song. If not, FF to the judge's comments. The only downside is, I don't know who really deserves to go tonight.

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
No one guaranteed their safety last night. Out of all the people on AI, I'll only care if Jordin leaves.

Bryan X

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I think Phil and Chris are guaranteed to be in the bottom 3 this week with Blake, Melinda, Sanjaya, and Jordin being guaranteed safe. Which leaves either Haley or LaKisha to join Phil and Chris in the bottom 3. I'm guessing it's LaKisha, Phil, and Chris with Chris going home.

And yes, Haley usually looks so hot, but last night not so much. The cottage cheese on the back of her thighs was noticeable and that bright red lipstick was oh-so wrong. I'm sure she'll redeem herself tonight.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
And with the hairstyles, it was difficult to tell them apart. :laugh:

If next week's genre and mentor is correct as speculated above, I'm all over it. Not a huge fan of the genre, but I do love that mentor, and that's probably the biggest voice in that genre. Talk about goo(s)ebumps! :D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Exactly. I just don't understand this species called human sometimes.

Sigh, Haley's gone, but I must say that I can't argue with this one, those three deserved to go equally IMO.

Did anyone else want to high five Sanjaya for his remarks about JLo? I did lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks