What's new

American Idol Season 4 Challenge (1 Viewer)

NolanJ

Second Unit
Hello,

I know we have had these in the past, where a person will pick a final contestant and then proceed to "wait out" the season and see if "your pick" wins the finale..

I'd like to start this early because I'm so confident Carrie Underwood (Farm Girl) is going to win the whole thing, that I'll choose her now!

Whatcha say? hehe

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
No way, man, it's going to be Fedorov (the blonde version of Clay Aiken who was never supposed to be able to speak, much less sing). :)

(Of course, all this is moot if neither of them make it to the final 12...)

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
My early, but not definitive, pick is Anwar Robinson, the music teacher.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S

Me, too. :)

Actually, I think he'll go far, but won't win. And at heart, I don't want to see a rocker sell out to win this thing. I still think we need a "Rock Idol" show. :D

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Actually, Mark Burnett is producing a show tentatively titled The Next Great Rock Star for CBS.

I bet Constantine will get into the top 12, but I don't think he'll win. He's cool though.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I think these people will make it to the top 12:
-Constatine
-Farm Girl
-Vegas Showgirl
-Anti-social bald guy with goatee
-Clay Aiken wannabee

~T

Rutgar

Second Unit

I agree with your list, except one; I think Anti-Social Bald Guy's personality will rub America the wrong way, and as soon as the ball is in their corner, they will boot his arrogant ass.

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
Thanks, Anthony! Perused the site, and it says it's scheduled for CBS in July.

Now, I remember hearing about this -- finding a lead singer for INXS. I prefer my rock harder than them, but this should be interesting.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
I definitely side with Patrick, Anthony Fedorov is gonna be the American Idol S4. As much as I want to support the home girl, Carrie Underwood (who is from Checotah, OK... about 60 miles south of Tulsa), Anthony has a better voice and it doesn't hurt that doctors told him he would never talk again, let alone sing. That is going to endear him to America. I'm sure that Carrie will make the Top 12 Female division and be quite successful.

WallyB

Agent
I'll take that guy who's always wearing the funky hats. Young thin guy, maybe Latino. I think he was in the group with the music teacher.

Anyone remember his name?

NolanJ

Second Unit
Well, so far the following contestants have been chosen by our fellow board members. Of course, none of these Idol contestants have officially been chosen yet, so the chance remains that some of the picks below will "dissappear."

In that case, first come first serve, as usual.

NolanJ
Carrie Underwood

PatrickSun
Anthony Fedorov

AnthonyC
Constantine

WallyB
Mario Vasquez

ThomasC
Anwar Robinson

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Out of the 44 people left, all of our picks are in there. We'll find out tomorrow if they're in the group of 24.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks