What's new

American Horror Story: Apocalyse (1 Viewer)

Luluden

Auditioning
Real Name
Jay
The witches are back and Emma Roberts is still playing a bitch. The worst part, though? Sarah Paulson lives... ugh.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I didn't get how there are two Sara Paulsons? How does that work?
There will be more, since her psychic character from "Murder House" and "Hotel" is also set to appear. Evan Peters is also playing at least three characters: Gallant, James March (from "Hotel"), and Tate Langdon (from the first season).

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Well, I’m WAY behind in AHS. I’m currently watching Cult. Any reason why there’s no thread for it? I’m guessing that there,would be a LOT of problems trying to discuss it without violating HTF rules about politics. And can I assume that Apocalypse really fizzled after the first couple of episodes since there were only 25 posts?

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
I'm into the fourth episode and not really sure if I can make it through the whole season. IF I skip the rest will I be completely lost going forward?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I'm into the fourth episode and not really sure if I can make it through the whole season. IF I skip the rest will I be completely lost going forward?
I don't think so. Most of the seasons are not connected. I skipped Apocalypse, but watched 1984 and didn't have any issues with continuity.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks