What's new

American History X - Sound and Pic Quality? (1 Viewer)

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
I agree with the above comments, the disc is very pleasing in the AV area, and let's face it, with New Line, it's rarely any other way when it come to image and sound. I only wish the disc had an Edward Norton commentary.

Dan

Paul_D

Senior HTF Member
I have a copy that I want to get rid of: mint condition. Frank, if you have anything to trade, I'd be very willing to hear about it! :D

FrankT

Stunt Coordinator
I did not see your message until after I just bought the DVD. Thanks for the offer though.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
This title, starting today, should be streeting for $15 or less...finding it new for as low as $12.99 shouldn't be out of the question. It JUST got a markdown!

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I have checked Target and Best Buy and they have it going for $14.95. I wonder if Walmart is cheaper.

Chip E

Screenwriter
I've always wanted to see this movie and haven't yet... Is it just being released or has it been out for a while?

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
I picked this up tonight and just finished watching it. Other than some edge enhancement in some scenes and very faint artifacting, this is an excellent looking and sounding DVD. Many of the black and white scenes show enormous, and, at times, incredible detail and clarity. A great bargain for $14.95.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks