What's new

"American Graffiti: High School Reunion Collection"--different transfer? (1 Viewer)

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
First of all, this is not a new release. This is a repricing of a repackaging of a DVD that came out in 1998. As for the "Drive-In Double Feature", Universal changed the menus to reflect that it was a double-sided disc. When this was done, the production notes weren't included in the new menu design. Other than that, all the actual DVD content from the individual "American Graffiti" and "More..." DVD's is on the "Drive-In Double Feature".

gospyro

Auditioning
Real Name
Craig Stitt
I wish Lucas would learn to just leave things ALONE. He added a bunch of crap to THX1138, don't even get me started to all the changes he's made to Star Wars, and now he's changing/adding crap to American Graffiti! The man has gone totally insane with power. Someone really needs to stand up to him and say "STOP".

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
gospyro said:
I wish Lucas would learn to just leave things ALONE. He added a bunch of crap to THX1138, don't even get me started to all the changes he's made to Star Wars, and now he's changing/adding crap to American Graffiti! The man has gone totally insane with power. Someone really needs to stand up to him and say "STOP".
Take a long breath. The main changes Lucas did to American Graffiti was done for the 80's theatrical re- relase. He played with the opening shot when it was released on DVD but that was about it. It did not change or add to the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks