What's new

American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior - Season 1 (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I enjoyed Senior's biased and uninformed take on the quad build. "Junior wouldn't work, Vinnie got disgusted and left, and it was down to just Odie working on it by himself!" Having more information, it was clear that it was a good learning experience for Odie. Junior could have stepped in and taken over, or started screaming, like Senior would have, but he let the kid have the responsibility to do it on his own. One day's delay isn't that big a deal in that context (though, it's the first time I've seen it happen on one of these shows, whether it be Chopper or Cake Boss), and maybe the kid can be left to his own devices more readily in the future. Junior needs to find his mole, unless it's the show crew. Last season, he was claiming Junior and Mikey weren't on speaking terms, when that never happened.

I did feel bad for his dog, though.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully next week Jr and vinnie will build another bike. That Geico bike was nice. I still fast forward through most of the senior parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks