What's new

American actors + Japanese TV Commercial = Funny (1 Viewer)

Rafael_R

Agent
Was Arnold auditioning for the role of Ultraman? That's the clip of him grinning, holding up a bottle. Don't know what it was about, but it sure looked strange...

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Ahnuld's DirecTV commmercials are the best
Steven Segal advertising some kind of energy tea(featured on the site, he really does speak Japanese apparently)
Charlie Sheen doing Parliament cigarettes
Leonardo DiCaprio doing MasterCard

For some reason they're just fine doing them for Japan, but always greatly frown on anyone finding out about them here

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Schwarzenegger dressed up like a reject from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band.......funny. He looked like he had taken one too many hits of the "Genki". No wonder they don't want anyone over here to know what they will stoop to in their yen for Yen.

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I remember hearing that Brad Pitt had everyone working on his Japanese commercials (forget the product) to sign something prohibiting them from talking about it. Or something like that.

Rod Stewart doing Suburu commercials just doesn't enhence his rocker image.

Dave E H

Supporting Actor
Brad Pitt did some ads for canned coffee - got a picture around here somewhere.

My favorite was one from about 7-8 years ago done by Madonna. It was for a bottled water called 'Pure' - she had one line : "I'm Pure". F*cking cracked me up...

Peter D

Stunt Coordinator
Don't laugh at these folks - they need the money. 10-20 million per movie just doesn't go as far as it used to.:rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks