What's new

AMC amps anybody have comments (1 Viewer)

Chet Wilson

Stunt Coordinator
I have been seeing a little on the AMC line of amps. Anyone bought one or have input. I was looking at the AMC 2100. The price seems reasonable.....
amc 2100

Martice

Screenwriter
Hi Chet. You may want to go to Audiogon and look in their 'discussion' section and do a search for 'AMC'. I could be wrong but I think they are loosely related to NAD but I could be wrong.

Good Luck.

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
I own both the AMC 2N100-5 and the 2100 for my HT and I love them...amazing performance for the $$$!!!
The chief designer used to work for NAD and so there are MANY resemblances, looks, circuit design, components, etc. AMC's chief market is making OEM products for many Audio/Video companies and on the side they make and sell there own gear...it's a side business so they do literally to no marketing at all...hence you don't "hear" about them too much.
Home Theater Magazine reviewed the 2N100-5 Amp in their April 1999 issue and said they preferred it over the Sherwood AM-9080.
For the $$$ there's no comparison IMHO! :D
E

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks