What's new

Amazon Warehous Used Like New (1 Viewer)

morasp

Supporting Actor
Real Name
steve
I was just wondering if anyone has had problems with discs from amazon warehouse rated Used but Like new?

The Obsolete Man

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Neither have I. Even very good or good have not had problems - it usually means the case is a little chewed up or something, like the digital code, is missing.

Yeah, there was even one instance, with season 3 of Doogie Howser, where the seller rated it a lot lower than they could have, just because the white outer slipcase had yellowed. But the inner thinpaks were perfect and the discs themselves (you know, the things that matter) were immaculate.

Ron Lee Green

Screenwriter
I've never had a problem with "like new" used discs. It's usually something minor like missing the shrink-wrap because it had been opened, or maybe somebody sampled it, and decided it's not their cup of tea and re-sold it. I've saved a bundle this way. I don't think I could support my hobby if I bought everything brand, spanking new--especially if its something like a blind buy.

Real Name
Nick M.
I have had pretty decent experiences; a couple of times even getting actually new discs! As Ron said, sometimes used discs present the only fiscally sound option for my sometimes extremely limited budget.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks