What's new

Amazon STL: Hitchcock Collection or Warner Film Noir Collection (1 Viewer)

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory

Thanks for the Scorcese love, I am interested and I will share with the next few posters.

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
Tory, thanks on the noir stl... will order over the weekend. If anybody wants noir stl ($31.45 for 5 movies- great deal), post up your e-mail addy here by Saturday (presuming Tory took care of the other Noir-requesting folks on the thread so far)...

Neat program. First time I've used it.

Might be too soon to tell for sure, but I'm thinking the Amazon stl price will likely end up being the best available price for the Seinfeld giftsets...

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
Dax P. did you get the credit from me ordering the Scorcese box? Amazon messed up, when I ordered the discount was there but by the time I actually got it the STL discount registered as 0.00. They fixed it on my end, I hope if mine was the only one from yours, you got the discount.

jian

Agent
I would love to get the Hitchcock love. :)
[email protected]

Thank you!

By the way, has there been any talk of having an ongoing thread with STL offers and requests? Just wondering...seems it would be nice to have.

BrianP

Supporting Actor
If you have an order with a STL discount check it carefully after it ships because the discounts are dropping off. There are several threads at DVDTalk currently discussing the problem. Amazon is issuing credit if you call or email them.

Dax P

Stunt Coordinator
Tory- Hi, I was going to e-mail you...

Yes, got the credit for the Scorsese box (not immediately, but it showed up the other day). And- thank you, thank you- used your offer on Hitchcock and the Disney Treasure tins. But by putting them on the same order... you won't get the credit on Hitch 'til the others ship in December (good for me, though- don't need the Hitchcock box RIGHT away... secured the price, but delayed the sale...).

Couldn't use it for Wonder Woman or the H-B animateds, but any future STLs will be most welcome- it seems likely that our shopping lists will have plenty of crossovers. I'll do the same your direction (might not be too many, though- I order more from dddvd than Amazon...).

Jian and BradWOO... d'oh! Can't now unfortuately (you've only got that little window of time where your browser has that 'Thank you' page open, right?), but could have earlier in the week (my deleted post was offering on the Hitchcock, and Disney tins...).

A 'permanent' ongoing STL thread is probably a good idea, jian. Or people could say 'offer me anything', add me to your Friends list (not everyone would want that, I'm sure- unwelcome e-mails clogging up the inbox, that kind of thing, but some WOULD want it, I'm sure...).

I'm planning to purchase ______, who wants 10% off the price...

Really good on those items Amazon's already got 30% off on...

Hoping to take-and-give on the Seinfeld 2 volume set... don't expect to see a lower price in the B+Ms on release day (but you never know... 'gambling'...).

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks