What's new

International Amazon Spain has the silent films THE WIND, THE CROWD and GREED on DVD... (1 Viewer)

JoeDoakes

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
The run time on Greed says 121 minutes. I think Warner's thought has been go full length or don't go at all, so it's been the latter.

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
I'm probably looking right at it, but is there a way to have the Amazon Spain pages automatically translated into English?

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
PODER said:
I'm probably looking right at it, but is there a way to have the Amazon Spain pages automatically translated into English?
I may be wrong, because I am resisting installing it, but Google Chrome might allow this.

AshJW

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
I don't speak Italien, French or Spanish. And yet I can easy order from there, because the sites are similar to one another.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Well, I now have the Spanish DVD of THE WIND. I wanted to see what this company was up to in terms of picture quality before ordering GREED and THE CROWD. Don't bother. I've viewed various portions throughout, and it's just about on par with Alpha video in the U.S. I will be posting a quick and rather sad review of this in a day or two.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
Dick said:
Well, I now have the Spanish DVD of THE WIND. I wanted to see what this company was up to in terms of picture quality before ordering GREED and THE CROWD. Don't bother. I've viewed various portions throughout, and it's just about on par with Alpha video in the U.S. I will be posting a quick and rather sad review of this in a day or two.
Thanks for the warning.

david hare

Supporting Actor
Real Name
david hare
Why am I not surprised. These were only ever available from VHS, Laser or TCM Broadcast copies. The old Spanish bootleg factory has extracted them from one torrent site or another and put 'em up, for sale which is double theft in my book. It would be nice to see WB put 'em out of biz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks