What's new

Amazon Prime Day - 2019 (1 Viewer)

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I didn’t have a big Prime Day haul. I picked up two discs I had been planning on buying this week anyway, but was happy to see that I got an extra discount for doing so. But no “oh my god, that’s so cheap, I have to get that now” impulse buys from me.

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Me too. I got The House With A Clock In Its Walls, which was on my list to get sooner or later after a price drop anyway. The Prime Day discount made me pull the trigger on it right now, and I was happy to get it for a discount, but I was looking at it waiting for it to be cheap anyway, so it's not like I bought something I wouldn't have bought otherwise. It might not have been this exact week if not for the sale, but I would have ended up with it in my collection sooner rather than later regardless.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I only bought an echo show5 and the Jackie Chan Police story CC.
Ended up after discounts and coupons only paying $25.

Only problem is they sent the dvd not the Blu-ray.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Amazon Prime Day 2020 - Delayed.

Per a NY Times article:

Amazon is shipping many more items in a day or two and is again running promotions. It has removed limits on the types of products allowed in its warehouses. And while it has delayed its annual Prime Day, Amazon is preparing for an earlier “Summer Sale” to let brands sell excess inventory, according to an audio recording of an internal meeting discussing the promotion.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
This doesn't surprise me. With Amazon being relied upon to ship so many essential goods right now, doing a Prime Day sale of this nature right now would just overrun their warehouses even more. This is not the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks