What's new

Amazon now providing $50 credit for HD DVD player purchases (1 Viewer)

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
I wonder what the stiplulations are? I have bought two HD DVD players from Amazon, the most recent being back in Aug. 2007. I wonder if they both qualify?

Edited to add:

If you're the impatient sort, like I am, I'd recommend calling Amazon's Customer Service if you have not received the above e-mail yet. I had a $100.00 promotional code within about 15 minutes of e-mailing them, which I promptly turned into four Blu-ray Discs.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Paul Hillenbrand

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul Hillenbrand
Thanks Paul for the suggestion. Called and got the $100. promotion code toward four April 15, 2008 (next week;)) Blu-ray releases.:cool:

Commando (Blu-ray)
Juno (Blu-ray)
A Passage to India (Blu-ray)
Predator (Blu-ray)

Only cost me $3.80!
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

Thanks again!:D

Paul

Joe Fisher

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joseph E Fisher
Got my e-mail also.

Used my credit to get 300, Water Horse, Aliens vs. Predator:Requiem, & The Orphanage for $53.80 total.

Thank You Amazon!!!
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif
:D

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
I completely forgot I purchased an HD-A1 through Amazon way back in the [HD DVD] day. When I went to pull the trigger on the Twin Peaks: Definitive Gold Box Edition that was sitting in my Amazon Gold Box (ironic) I had an unexpected $54.20 credit. Amazon rocks!

Jeff Gatie

Senior HTF Member
Got mine, but had to contact customer service first. I suspect this was due to a screwup in my order (got shipped an A30 instead of an A35) which had me doing a return.

KurtEP

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kurt
D'oh. I just found this in my trash bin. Lucky I took time to read this thread. :D

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Jiminy! I'm purple so figured I was all done with this section of the forum. Good thing I checked in! I found the previously ignored email! Thanks Amazon (and HTF!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yacubjkc
Recent bookmarks