Amazon link parser is wonky

DaveF

Real Name
Dave
Just patched it - let me know if that's any better
It’s completely broken today. Now all links to Amazon go to home page instead of just some.

see links in this thread for examples.

BobO'Link

Lead Actor
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
Those same ones also now do not open in a new tab/window but take you there from whatever page they're on. I tested some others and they open in a new tab. That's with Firefox. In Edge (old - none chrome version) they open in new tabs but go to the Amazon home page instead. They go to the product page in FF. Very odd...

Last edited:

Dave Upton

Audiophile
Owner
Real Name
Dave Upton
@DaveF are you using Safari, Firefox or Edge (non-chromium)? Most of the wonky stuff seems to occur in those two.

All the embeds are working for me in Brave, Chrome and Edge Chromium. I will report the issue to the developer.

Last edited:

Nelson Au

Film Editor
Senior HTF Member
Dave, your links to Amazon above aren’t working. But from the descriptions, I think I could research those.

DaveF

Real Name
Dave
Dave, your links to Amazon above aren’t working. But from the descriptions, I think I could research those.
Are you using Safari? The forum software doesn't support Safari very well. I've been discussing the Amazon link problems in the feedback forum. I put in the product names in case of that problem.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Are you using Safari? The forum software doesn't support Safari very well. I've been discussing the Amazon link problems in the feedback forum. I put in the product names in case of that problem.
I’m using chrome on an iPad Pro and the problem with the links is still there.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania.farrell