What's new

Amazon Exclusives removing Features from certain Blu-ray Titles! (1 Viewer)

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Amazon has a pre-order listing for the 3D of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindlewald that seems to be another 3D + Digital only (no flat blu-ray). On the other hand, their pre-order listing of the 3D The Grinch seems to be the full package including blu-ray.

Not sure if one of these is incorrect, or if it's just studio-specific content as FB is a Warner title (similar to prior 3D+Digital only releases) and The Grinch is Universal. Though it'll be interesting if the 3D of The Grinch is actually released as there was no domestic 3D release for the last Illumination title from Universal, Despicable Me 3.
Now if that digital code were a 4K code I’d be perfectly happy, because I’d trade a flat Blu-ray for a 4K digital copy any day of the week.

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
So far the full sets have still been available from Amazon.ca.
All of the international Amazons are essentially run as separate companies, with separate business contracts, etc. It's because business laws are different all over the world.

It was always loads of fun when I worked there having to explain to international customers that we couldn't help them with an order they placed on a site outside of the US or why their Prime didn't carry over to international sites. They were very understanding and pleasant about it. (He said, sarcastically.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks