What's new

Amazon Exclusive (1 Viewer)

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
I see that Mr Belvedere and My two dads has now been move to amazon. I may purchase the set down the road. I have my budget already set for September and October.

Dear Amazon.ca Customer,

We've noticed that customers who have purchased or rated Mr.Belvedere S3 have also purchased Mr. Belvedere - Season 4 (Amazon Exclusive) on DVD. For this reason, you might like to know that Mr. Belvedere - Season 4 (Amazon Exclusive) is now available. You can order yours at a savings of 26% by following the link below.

Mr. Belvedere - Season 4 (Amazon Exclusive)

List Price: CDN$ 34.95 Price: CDN$ 25.99 You Save: CDN$ 8.96 (26%)  

More to Explore

Gimme a Break! The Complete Series

My Two Dads - Season 2 (Amazon Exclusive)

PSI Factor: Season 1

Sincerely,

Amazon.ca
http://amazon.ca

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.ca, please visit the opt-out link here: http://www.amazon.ca//gp/gss/o/1S8Ea1Ulbe6Dl9Ps-3ZvZ2IRASGB8r5UTurT6oOXYLBsYS18PSoU3xlXGCn2U9pbi

Please note that product prices and availability are limited time offers and are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this newsletter was sent; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon.ca.

(c) 2010 Amazon.ca or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon.ca is a registered trademark of Amazon.com Inc. or its affiliates.

vnisanian2001

Supporting Actor

good to see that you plan on buying S4 of Mr. Belvedere. Any fan of the series who does that will have a much better chance in seeing the final two seasons, than if they don't. Remember: Every sale helps.

And to all the fans who haven't gotten season 4, or the first three seasons yet: Don't even think about refusing to buy all of the sets that are currently available until all six seasons have been released. It will just take even longer for seasons 5 & 6 to come out than it should.

.O {color:black;} a:link {color:#009999 !important;} a:active {color:#333399 !important;} a:visited {color:#99CC00 !important;}

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Originally Posted by vnisanian2001

good to see that you plan on buying S4 of Mr. Belvedere. Any fan of the series who does that will have a much better chance in seeing the final two seasons, than if they don't. Remember: Every sale helps.

And to all the fans who haven't gotten season 4, or the first three seasons yet: Don't even think about refusing to buy all of the sets that are currently available until all six seasons have been released. It will just take even longer for seasons 5 & 6 to come out than it should.

.O {color:black;} a:link {color:#009999 !important;} a:active {color:#333399 !important;} a:visited {color:#99CC00 !important;}

Thanks for the posting!

i had set my budget for the next two months. So, i will be unable to pick up the sets until Nov/dec. That could change as well, because i like to pick up S4 Partridge Family, S3 Enterprise and i am hoping that voyage to the bottom of the sea makes it out before year-end.

I think we could see spin city S4 in Jan-Feb time frame. I am hoping January is when we will see the Emergency Movies and the last season of Dallas. I have S1-13 for dallas.

Rob W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Robert
These are still Shout! Factory releases but they are taking some of their series to the 'direct' route and selling them only through their own website and obviously Amazon. Presumably traditional stores are not ordering enough of these titles to justify full retail distribution.

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Originally Posted by Rob W

These are still Shout! Factory releases but they are taking some of their series to the 'direct' route and selling them only through their own website and obviously Amazon. Presumably traditional stores are not ordering enough of these titles to justify full retail distribution.

Thanks for the info!

I know Shout like to use direct, but, i am not very comfortable with their service, especially the cost of freight. Currently, i used amazon, because i have enough orders to make the shipments free. Plus, Amazon.ca is very reliable and i have had no real complaints with their service.

vnisanian2001

Supporting Actor

I made a video encouraging all fans of Mr. Belvedere who haven't purchased season 4 yet to do so right now. I encourage them to watch this video. Please spread the word.

Steven Good

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steven
After three seasons of thirtysomething releases with audio commentaries and great interviews.

this 4th (final) season release--an Amazon exclusive--contains no extras save for a quick intro from the creators. No episode commentaries! And with so many crucial episodes story-wise!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks