What's new

Amazon/DVDPLANET (1 Viewer)

Tim_Prasuhn

Stunt Coordinator
Any coupons floating around for Amazon.com amazon.ca, or dvdplanet.com? I need to pick up the criterion dvd of Schizopolis, but am finding it hard to fork over the nearly 30 bucks cost (after having had an expensive month)

any help would be fantastic

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
Amazon.ca has it on sale for $27.97 CA ($21.19 USD), but if you don't live in Canada the shipping charges are nasty (around $7 I think).

Here are some coupons for the Amazon.ca site (not sure if these even work but worth a try)

CANADATELUSM $10 off $50
CANADASKY535 $5 off $35
MAPCARTEFRAN $10 off $50
MAPMBNACARDS $5 off $30
MAPVSMCSAVES $5 off $35

Tim_Prasuhn

Stunt Coordinator
with the five dollars off thirty coupon, i got schizopolis (preordered) for 25-ish american. This is with the shipping costs to america. This is also cheaper than anywhere else. its a good deal. thanks, man.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
but if you don't live in Canada the shipping charges are nasty (around $7 I think).
The regular shipping charges (1 dvd) are CDN$9.98, but here's the trick... for CDN$1 more you can upgrade to Expedited International Shipping (use one of the 10 off coupons if you have more than CDN$50 to knock the shipping to CDN$1) and, usually, have your item in less than 24 hours from shipment.

With the expedited shipping, Amazon.ca regularly has items from Toronto to me in Tulsa before 3pm the day after shipment. Keep in mind, YMMV. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks