What's new

Amazon Deal of the Day: The Godfather Collection (Blu-ray) $17.99 (69% off) (1 Viewer)

Alfonso_M

Second Unit
Yeap, that's an incredible price, I paid 70.28 for the DVD Collection set back in 2001, I need to check some reviews of this Blu set, not sure if it's worth the upgrade...

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I had reviewed the DVD versions of the Coppola Restoration, so I had not jumped at the chance to replace them with Blu-rays. But I couldn't turn them down at THAT price.

Alfonso_M

Second Unit
MattH. said:
I had reviewed the DVD versions of the Coppola Restoration, so I had not jumped at the chance to replace them with Blu-rays. But I couldn't turn them down at THAT price.
I never upgraded from the originals set, and a few months back played them for a visiting family member and had forgotten the set was missing Spanish subs, plus the Godfather 2 was spread over two discs, also noticed how bad it looked to my eyes now, I was supposed to check into the Restoration upgrade(s) but forgot all about it until now. So I just picked up this Blu set, but it hurts to see how worthless this old DVDs are now......

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks