1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Amazon Deal of the Day - 4K Warner Titles - Batmans, Matrix, More

Discussion in 'Bargains and Deals' started by dpippel, Dec 20, 2019.

1. dpippel

dpippel HTF Premium Member
    Supporter

Doug
  2. ManW_TheUncool

ManW_TheUncool Producer

ManW
    This is probably YMMV, but several 4K titles of interest to me (plus most/all the Studio Ghibli BDs, etc) had significant "extra savings coupons" available (eg. around $5 or so each) that seem stackable on top of their Buy-2-for-$30 deal for those 4K titles. The final prices ended up around $9 each (plus tax) for me.

At least in my case, the 4K titles (w/ coupons) in the Buy-2-for-$30 deal included Batman, Wizard of Oz, Gremlins, Gladiator, so I was able to get those for ~$9 each. Additionally, I was able to get 4K titles of Batman Returns and Field of Dreams plus a handful Studio Ghibli BDs for ~$11-12 each (plus tax) w/ those coupons.

So... if you're only interested in the Keaton Batman movies from that earlier series, this may be your best option...

Again, YMMV w/ such "extra savings coupons", but if you already have a bunch of titles sitting in your cart and waiting for better pricing, I suggest checking each one to see if you're getting similar offers -- each coupon offer doesn't seem visible (and selectable) until you go into the individual title's page... though it might still automatically apply at checkout (as I found in at least some cases in the past)...

Cheers!

_Man_