What's new

Amazon,com SACD Errors? (1 Viewer)

Dan Joy

Supporting Actor
Whats the deal. I go to Amazon.com to look for sacd's and I see Madonna Immaculate Collection
here
and REM Out of Time
here
Do these really exist and if so how are they. I don't remember ever seeing these.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Dan, as Ken said, those titles definitely are not out on SACD and are not coming out on SACD. They aren't even out on the Warner-supported DVD-Audio format. Note that Carpenters Singles and Vanessa Williams Sweetest Days, which are listed on the first link, aren't out on SACD either.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
Aerosmith Rocks is also listed as SACD.

The funny this is Amazon had these 3 titles listed as SACD for almost 2 years now.

You think they would have corrected it by now.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Marc, Rocks is the quintessential phantom SACD. A number of web sites have had it listed for quite awhile.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
And let us not forget Miles Davis' Dark Magus. A buddy finds it listed at half.com- with a picture of the slipcase and everything. I knew from this forum that it can't be. We had a big argument about it. "But it's right here! With a picture!" Anyway, I e-mailed them and eventually they responded that it they didn't have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks