What's new

Amazon.com no longer shipping orders overseas? (1 Viewer)

Christian P

Stunt Coordinator
FYI, on many product pages it now says:
"Due to increased demand, we temporarily have reduced product selection available for delivery to your region. We are working to improve selection availability as soon as possible." (Emphasis mine)

LeslieBShaw

Auditioning
Real Name
Leslie B Shaw
It doesn't really matter if you ship inside or outside the US! Amazon struggles now to deliver things on time. I suspect everything is because some areas might be under lockdown, or there might be some new policies on shipping goods. Before that, it took me less than 3-5 days to get my parcel. Besides, I’ve never paid for the express delivery or the same-day delivery. Now, it takes them 2-3 weeks. I’m talking about my area only, I have no idea what’s going on in other cities.
I would even say that it takes less long if you order from China or some other countries. I switched from Amazon to Ali express. Now, I use aliexpress shipping tracking to monitor my parcels. At least I pay a lower price.

Last edited:

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
Amazon US and Amazon UK are now pretty useless at stocking UHD titles from boutique labels on release date. They couldn't even manage to stock StudioCanal's Basic Instinct. I've started to order directly from Arrow Video, Second Sight, Zavvi and a local store in Norway. The only advantage Amazon still has, is cheap courier shipping. Doesn't help much with a courier though, if it takes Amazon several weeks to dispatch in-stock titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks