What's new

Amazon CA listing Hitchcock/Allen Blu-Rays (1 Viewer)

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Amazon CA has added listings for several Alfred Hitchcock and Woody Allen movies. All have a release date of Jan 24, 2012. The titles are: Alfred Hitchcock Spellbound Notorious Rebecca Woody Allen Annie Hall Manhattan They also list The Apartment Midnight Cowboy All of these titles have MGM listed as the distributor Now normally, if these were just placeholders, they wouldn't have a Release Date specified (just the usual "we will notify you when this title becomes available"). So hopefully these are real releases. If its true, these would be magnificent additions to anyone's Blu-Ray collection (four best pictures). David

JoHud

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Hudak
This would be most surprising, because this would be the first new release by MGM from the Selznilk library in quite some time.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Amazon did this years ago with Sense and Sensibility on Blu, which has since disappeared. For your sake I hope these are real.

benbess

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben
Would love to see all of these--plus Sense and Sensibility...

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Russell G said:
Sounds like David is going to be killed if these don't pan out... :laugh:
I don't know if I will be killed. I'll probably just be wrongfully accused of something I didn't do. I'll get my brother Duane to drive me over a black and white bridge to prove my innocence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javalsu