What's new

Amazing Xbox bundle - JSRF, SGT2002, Halo and Splinter Cell (1 Viewer)

John Kilroy

Stunt Coordinator
Microsanta
Christmas is coming early in the UK. Microsoft is bundling Jet Set Radio Future, Sega GT 2002, Halo and Splinter Cell with an Xbox for 199 pounds.
Will we see this in the USA?

MarissaH

Auditioning
Well I saw an Xbox bundled with Sega GT 2002 and Jet Set Radio Future yesterday for $200. Microsoft must be really crazy, they're already losing loads on the XBox.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
:eek: HOLY SH*T! SPLINTER CELL AND HALO?!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Damnit, i wish they brought this over here... That bundle'll last me at least a year ;)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
That bundle'll last me at least a year
Which is actually something I've seen a few UK publisher spods mention as a (minor) downside to the bundle - there's two AAA games in there combined with 2 other long lasting games... Buyers of that bundle could quite concievably go a long time without buying another game.

But that's industry folk for you, always finding a cloud to go along with a silver lining.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Thats insane. I cant quite say anything else. Have to love the free market and the fact that there are 3 console competing for your dollars. The consumer always wins.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Im either hoping that the PS2/GC pricedrop is true, coz the Xbox will for sure follow, and i could get it then...

or that this bundle comes over to north america...

I'd rather have the bundle than the price drop...

Joseph Young

Screenwriter
Microsoft is bundling Jet Set Radio Future, Sega GT 2002, Halo and Splinter Cell with an Xbox for 199 pounds.
I've also seen the JSRF and SGT bundle, but if MS actually decided to bundle ALL FOUR of those games (the additional two which are the highest critically rated games on the system) in a US bundle ... well let's just say... woe is my pocketbook.

~j

Dan B

Screenwriter
Isn't that about the same price as it goes for separately? $199 US for Xbox/Sega GT/JSRF bundle & $100 for Halo & Splinter Cell = $299 total = 190 British Pounds?
Or is the Xbox selling for more than that in the UK, my calculations are wrong, or am I just crazy? :crazy:
-Dan

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
If you bought them all serperatly (Current Sega bundle + the 2 extra games) from Amazon today, it would cost £223.

Andre F

Screenwriter
Thats insane. I cant quite say anything else. Have to love the free market and the fact that there are 3 console competing for your dollars. The consumer always wins.
Very true! Some damn good games coming out this season...to many good games to little time!

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I saw an ad in the paper Sunday 11-24 that some national retailer, BB or CC I think, was bundling an extra controller with the current $199 JSRF/Sega GT bundle. That is not too bad of a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks