Amazing Stories??

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jody_W, Dec 8, 2001.

1. Jody_W

Jody_W Auditioning

Any news on Amazing Stories?? Or is it already out on DVD? I can't find it. I can barely remember it, since I was in my low teens or so when it was out....thanks.

2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

It's definately NOT out on DVD! [​IMG]
    "Speilberg Factor"...we're gonna have to wait until he's damn good and ready.
    If you think it's tough to get his FILMS out on DVD, I'm sure his TV-on-DVD won't be any easier...
    (Me want, though)

3. Matt Stryker

Matt Stryker Screenwriter

Jody-

It is available on Laserdisc if you are a big fan; I got all 5 laserdiscs for $50 or so on eBay. Follow the link in Davids signature to sign the petition to get it rolling.

4. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Cinematographer

Sorry to chime in here...

Please don't just think of my site as a petition site. It's a site where consumers can share their opinions on shows they want released. The information collected will eventualy be given to the studios and then they can decide what to do with it.

By clicking on a show from the database you are saying "If you released _________ on DVD I would buy it". It can be used by the companies to judge how much interest there is in a show.

Then, if there's a release for a show you've selected you will automagically get an email when I add it to the site. Same thing happens for news items as well.

Gord