What's new

Amazing Race 12/6/2001 *Spoiler* (1 Viewer)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
If I'm not mistaken, Team Guido is out of it. Even though CBS ended the episode before Guido finished the leg, once they climb the ice wall and make it to the cabin they should be eliminated since they came in third on that leg (even though they wont show it until the final episode). The other two teams are about a day ahead of them by now.

Nitpicky point, no one calls the airport in Seattle "Seattle Airport". It's called SeaTac (short for Seattle-Tacoma International Airport).

Remember, the final episode is next Thursday after Survivor.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think Team Greedo is not out of it, per se, because I think the way the rules work is that the final leg is to have all 3 of the final teams go for the finish line, and if Team Greedo is a day behind at the start of this final leg of the race, tough noogies. So if by some miracle the other 2 teams stumble, or get stuck somewhere and Team Greedo catches them, them's are the breaks. But I think it's also an insurmountable advantage for Team Greedo to overcome, but I'm sure the editors will edit to make it look closer than it is.

David Oliver

Second Unit
Yeah, technically this leg was a non-elimination leg, but I really, really doubt Team Guido will catch up to both teams. They are a full day behind and I just feel they will have a hella lot trouble at the ice wall.

I thought it was funny when on e of the guys from Team Guido said something like, "I think we have a chance. People like the underdog, so what could be better than us coming back to win." Uh, if you lost. If lost in a horribly humiliating way. Yes, people generally like underdogs, but oddly enough, in this case, ummm, no.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Nobody is getting eliminated At least not officially, it's been mentioned quite often by the contestants and by the MC, who is so forgettable, I have no idea what his name is.
I love last night's episode cause I've been to almost all the places they went to last night except for SeaTac airport or the cabin at the lake. I've been to all the parks they showed in Beijing and I've been to Anchorage, Wasilla, and the Matanuska Glacier.. It really brought back the memories!!
I wholeheartedly agree with you David, I was laughing when one of the Guidos said "Everybody roots for the underdog" :laugh:
Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks