Amazing Race 11/21/01

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Patrick Sun, Nov 21, 2001.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Studio Mogul

Pretty grueling amount of travelling for the remaining 4 teams.

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!! This was not an elimination round, so we're stuck with Team Guido for one more show! They are in fourth place, but gained on the frat brothers who wound up in thrid. The lawyers are in first place, and Frank and Margarita are close behind in second.

2. Joel C

Joel C Screenwriter

The Guidos are SO gone, though. They are, like, 18 hours behind Team Esquire and Team Danza.

3. Jon Mercer

Jon Mercer Second Unit

I couldn't believe those two twits last night (team Guido) when one of them said "We'll make a come back and win this in our own special way."

If these two don't get eliminated next week then I will stop watching simply cause that will mean that Drew and Kevin have been. (I'm hoping these two win)

Hopefully D & K can stop all their fighting and make up some lost time.

4. Kevin_V

Kevin_V Agent

How about when Bert & Ernie said they'll do well on the climb because they ski & are not afraid of heights. They persevere in their special way, but don't deserve to win it all.

The time limits imposed by starting late in the day exaggerated the gap between the pair of leaders and the 2 teams trailing. I think the show will do something to tighten the pack and create drama for the finish.

Did anyone catch the previews of next week? It looked like a remake of Ben Hur with Bert & Ernie and Drew & Kevin battling it out in rickshaws. I can't wait for next Wednesday.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

5. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Yeah, I saw the previews when watching the taped episode from Wednesday. Looks like Drew and Kevin and trying to catch up to Bert and Ernie and it doesn't look that promising given the weight advantage the Guidos have. I couldn't believe D&K made it up that short climb. There conversation at the base was priceless! [​IMG]
    I guess there's no more amnesty rounds and I was hopping mad when I found out the Guidos are still there. Though there didn't look to be any "bottlenecks" in the episode as it was all taxi/car kind of transportation. I bet there is one next week and I hope that the lawyers and Frank and Margarita get off before the Guidos and D&K which they have a big lead on.
    Jay

6. Alex S

Alex S Second Unit

I will be pissed if the frat brothers get eliminated next week.

Team Guido should have been eliminated 2 weeks in a row. 2 weeks ago Emily(.)(.) and mom stupidly took a taxi instead of a bus and were penalized which eliminated them instead of the Guidos. Now this week Guido comes in lst and it's not an elimination round. They are so lucky !