What's new

am i the only one who thought these were good movies (1 Viewer)

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
evolution, rat race, dude, wheres my car?, double take, friday the 13th part 4. i cant find one person who liked any of them.

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
i think you have to be either drunk or between the ages of 13 and 16 to enjoy them.

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
just wondering if anybody else bought the dvd's and if anybody enjoys these types of movies

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Well, let's see:
Evolution-liked it
Rat Race-liked it
Dude, Where's My Car-hated it
Double Take-not worth my time to actually watch
Friday the 13: Part 4-was OK with it
So, you're not alone on two of them :)
Bruce

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I believe so........umm, what's the point of this thread?
To increase Ryan's post count? :D
I actually liked "Rat Race" and got a few chuckes from "Dude, Where's My Car." Haven't seen "Evolution" or "Double Take." And I can't remember which is "Friday...Part 4." Though I can't put my finger on it, they all have a certain sameness. :)

Nate Anderson

Screenwriter
Rat Race- I enjoyed it...
Evolution- I like it...
Dude, Where's My Car-"I've often wondered what a fridge full of pudding would look like..."
Double Take- Never seen it...
Friday the 13th part 4- All the Friday the 13ths are guilty pleasures of mine...

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I don't know how you can have trouble finding people that Liked Friday the 13th The Final Chapter.
There are a lot of 80's slasher film fanboys on this forum (Not me though :D ) that that like 'Final Chapter' in particular for Tom Savini's return to the series, In which he provided some of goriest killings on screen (At that time anyhow). The Machette slammed in ole' Jaser's mellon and him falling down on the handle as the blade slides through his head, Is a thing of pure beauty.
Also Part 4 had perhaps the most inspired collection of nubile hotties assembled for a single horror film ever. (Though kudos must be given to part 2 for having a full frontal nudity shot in it).
If that's not enough, it's got freaking Crispin "George McFly" Glover in it!!! I mean - Crispin Glover is the shit !!! , He makes Steve Guttenberg look like a total wuss

Sam Hatch

Stunt Coordinator
While I'm partial to Friday the 13th part 3(D), anything with Corey Feldman in it can't be bad! :)

Gabe D

Senior HTF Member
I thought Rat Race was great. I thought the others were okay, about as good as I expected them to be.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Evolution - haven't seen it
Rat Race - haven't seen it
Dude, Where's My Car? - thought it was pretty funny, though it gets old after watching it four times
Double Take - haven't seen it
Friday the 13th Part 4] - George McFly plus Corey Feldman, can't go wrong with that combination :laugh:

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
I'm sure the producers and investors were fooled at some point too. To be fair, I know a few people who liked Rat Race, but have yet to see it myself.

Regards,

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Well I have only seen 2 of the ones you have metioned. Rat Race was really stupid but definately had some funny parts. The guy that couldn't talk right, because of his tongue piercing had me rolling throughout the whole movie. And the WWII gathering was also pretty funny. Dude Where's my car, was a very very crappy movie. I hated it. I don't usually turn movies off but this one got turned off after 35 min. Not in a big hurry to see Evolution, will wait to catch it on HBO or Starz. And have absolutely no interest in waisting my time on the other 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks