What's new

AM I getting a good deal? (Pioneer Elite PRO720HD) (1 Viewer)

Thang_N.

Stunt Coordinator
I have an offer from an authorized dealer to get the Pioneer Elite PRO720HD for $5,600 out the door, with a year zero finacing. Included is a 5 year warranty. Can anyone tell me YAY or NAY on this deal?

can anyone tell me if there is a new ELITE coming out soon that would possible worth to wait on this purchase as well?

Comments , suggestions would be appreciated

Alan Pummill

Screenwriter
Thang,
Several months ago I paid $5000 for a PRO-620HD. $5600 for a PRO-720HD is a really good deal!!
GO FOR IT!!!:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Bob Jr.

Stunt Coordinator
You can get a 730HD off the Internet for $5,495 plus delivery. I've read that the new Elite's are going to be less than the the x20 series. The warranty is obviously worth something, but I'd check it our thoroughly before you plunk that kind of cash down.

Thang_N.

Stunt Coordinator
Sorry for the late reply.
I actually purchased this already last night, after work and have been playing with it. Very nice clear picture.
Thanks Alan for the Go Ahead, made me feel better.
Bob M. I purchased this from Laserland in Cupertino, they were having a close out sale and had only two left and one open box display. Good thing I reserved it when i called in the day. He sold out on the second one like 10 min after I called. He said it was a phone order as well.
It is kind of funny there because I spoke to a Magnolia HiFi Rep before this to see if they could beat Laserlands price, but he told me to go for that deal because that's a pretty good deal, with the warranty.
I was thinking that it might have been the Magnolia Hifi Employee who had to do with the second sale on the Elite, after I spoke to the salesman who sold me the Elite at Laserland.
Well anyway, Bob Jr Thanks for the tip. But I always like to buy from Local authorized dealers if I can. Plus a 5 year warranty from an authorized dealer, helped seal the deal.
Anyway on to enjoying my RPTV after work.
Thanks everyone again for the comments,
Now I have to learn how to use all the features...
Anyone out there that could point me in the right direction with tips?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks