What's new

Am I a fanatic? (1 Viewer)

Mike Graham

Supporting Actor
A friend of mine and myself are big DVD fanatics, and we always chat about DVD news and such. Two other friends of ours have DVD players too, but aren't nearly into it as much as us.

Anywho, they usually tease me about how much I know about an upcoming title and such, but all it is is teasing. Sure, it gets annoying, but at the end of every argument we're still buddies. Joking around and laughing is what buddies are all about.

However, this sounds like the people who were arguing with you about the movie had more of a disagreement with you then they did with Widescreen. Hopefully you and your buddies will be able to work things out.

Best of luck.

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Tom, then I say forget 'em, you need better friends. At least that one guy doesn't seem like much of a friend. In fact now I'm mad at him myself.
But take comfort WE are your friends and we will never belittle you.:)
Never go over there for a movie again, unless you get an apology, and they promise to play OAR, they owe you one!
Don't worry too much, NOBODY I know appreciates the fine art of film, or the importance of OAR. I don't even discuss it with them.
My brother just picked up POTA(I just talked him into getting a DVD player and a closeout budget JVC surround system) I went over today to set it up for him, and I used his POTA to demo it, and he asks where's the Fullscreen? I just laughed.... You don't get one... HaHaHa.

Craig Crane

Stunt Coordinator
I normally would not do this, but you did ask for opinions...and here is mine.

FORGEDABOUTIT!

GETOVERIT!

MOOOOOOVEON!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks