What's new

Alvin & Alien Vs. Predator Requiem BD's in April (1 Viewer)

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member
Hmmm. I don't know about those titles individually, but I think I would pay to see Alvin vs. Predator. I imagine it would be a rather short film.

Seriously, though, the kids may be pushing hard for an Alvin purchase come Easter. They apparently really enjoyed it according to my wife and mother-in-law. Heaven help me. :D

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor

I don't know why I am, but I'm laughing my ass off at this right now :D Then I went back to check for typos in my post.

Craig Beam

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CraB
DAMN IT. I misread the thread title: "Alien" instead of "Alvin." I thought it was odd that Fox would release only the first film of the quadrilogy, but I was still excited. I hate that effing Alvin even more now.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
Funny that Hi-Def Digest got the title wrong:

It's Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem

ErichH

Screenwriter
I'm thinking the chipmonks would be a better flick than the last exploding head extravaganza. I could be wrong ;)

The next could involve zombies vs the whole lot.

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H
I thought AVPR made the original AVP look like a masterpiece.

At least Anderson had the original Alien writers involved and the film felt like it could be part of both universes. AVPR turned both franchises into a cheap teen slasher movie.

One of my friends said it best: "I'd have enjoyed it if they'd been generic movie monsters, but they used our aliens."

Paul Arnette

Senior HTF Member

:eek: Wow. That's impressive considering I thought AVP was total drivel. :laugh: Looks like I will only be renting this one to watch when I am in a MST3K kind of mode with plenty of beer on hand.

ErichH

Screenwriter

Nope - it doesn't work. Some one do us a favor and 86 all involved with this POS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks