What's new

Altman's Come Back To The Five & Dime (1 Viewer)

FrankXS

Second Unit
Yes Yes Yes
Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean was sensational. I saw it in the theater. Had no idea what it was about. The title was intriguing. Bring it out on DVD. A lot of the people in the movie are still with us so many they could do a Making of ....

Chuck L

Screenwriter
In a heartbeat would I purchase this film. The cast is grand.

I think that the biggest thing about this movie that is keeping it from the marketplace (aside from it being in studio hell) is the fact that the movie doesn't contain any explosions, car chases or wild nudity that a certain part of the movie going public loves. What it does have is a great cast, a great script, narrative bursting through it at every corner...you know...those things that 'bore' people.

It is high time that this film sees the light of day in home theater collections.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Add me to the list of people who are clamoring for this on DVD. This movie screams out "Criterion!" Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this one of those films in movie rights hell? Who does own the rights?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks