What's new

Alternative to CD-Now for song samples? (1 Viewer)

Bart

Stunt Coordinator
I was very upset today to discover that CD-Now is now being run through Amazon.com's web site. I used to go to CD-Now to listen to song samples from various CDs to determine which ones I wanted to buy. Does anyone know another site I could use for this purpose? CD-Now used to have just about every CD imaginable on the site for sampling. Thanks in advance.

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Actually Circuit City is not half bad. They have samples available for the entire album in most cases. Not as good as CDNow, but better then Amazon.

J

MitchJS

Grip
I buy merchandise and music cds from www.buy.com. They have a very large inventory of music and almost every cd has music samples of all the songs.

Bart

Stunt Coordinator
Pete_S, thank you so much, that was exactly what I was looking for. I think I'll spent the weekend surfing through the site to find out which CDs I want to buy. I was thinking it would be a shame to have all these album listings, reviews, and samples vanish without a trace. Thanks to everyone else for providing me with some great alternatives as well. This people on this forum are awesome.

Bart

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks