What's new

Alsome deal at CC (1 Viewer)

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
I went out to Circuit City to buy a 20 in tv for my x-box .Just the basic's.. s-video , sterio sound..Well the one I had in my budget was sold out. The salesman took me to a open box 27 in full warrenty APEX tv with on/off timer, s-video,4 speaker sterio 3 composite inputs and 2 outputs!And for $139.00 + I had $35.00 in gift cards. I have never had anything from APEX ( not knowed for good qlty ANYTHING ) But so far the TV look outstanding hooked up to my DSS and using S-Video for the X-Box.Im glad for once I got a open box anything! :D

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
Three straght days of X-Box playing and Sportcenter watching I have to say This is actully one of the best TV's I have ever owned.Granted its only been 72 hrs of my use The sound and picture is just amazing for a " Low grade " TV. Im very happy with it.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I bought my parents a 27" Apex for Christmas and it looks great, 100% better than the 10+ year old 25" that it replaced.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I bought my sister in law the 24" APEX pure flat over the similarly priced 27" Sanyo's etc and it has a fantastic image and features. A pure flat screen with component inputs for that price is a great deal.

NathanH

Stunt Coordinator
Bought my parents an Apex 19" a month ago. The TV's audio was screwed up (bad/blown speaker or something) so they exchanged it for another larger Apex model. They love it!

So if you're using the built-in speaker, make sure it works :)

Tim OK

Auditioning
I bought a 27" flat screen Apex for my X-Box too. It crapped out half an hour after unpacking it. I shlepped it back up to the store, paid an extra 70 bucks and got a flat screen Toshiba.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks