What's new

Directors Alright, show of hands... (1 Viewer)

Thornhill

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tony
I'm admittedly part of the Hi-Def wars. I also read most of what's written here on HTF about "the end being near" the contrasting software reviews, the speculation about a big move by a large retailer which may end the war.I read the propaganda by one side and the biased defenses of the other.Some of it is informative, some of it is entertaining but most of it goes nowhere and just gives me a headache. This is only about a year into this war. So I thought, "why not cut to the chase" lets do a simplistic head count just to see where things stand as of today. All I want is a one word answer.Blu-Ray, HD-DVD or Both. I don't need to hear pros and cons for either. I don't want to know why you have what you have or why you don't have the other. You get the picture. This poll has no hidden agenda other than to find out who's leading the war here on the forum. In the end it doesn't mean whoever's leading has won or will win or anything of the sort. All it means to do is let us all see where the war stands on The HTF as of today. If there's enough interest in this thread I'll check back every so often and do a running total. If not, then let it die a quick death. I'll start it off.

BLUE-RAY

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Uh, what are we supposed to be voting for, exactly?

What I own: Both

What camp I see myself in and generally favor: HD DVD

Thornhill

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tony
Ok, quick clarification. I just want to see what everyone has as far as HD-DVD, Blu-Ray or both. It's not a vote or anything like it. I just want to see where the war stands by doing a simple headcount. Get it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks