What's new

Alright, I'm gonna brag. My Wiener ROCKS!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Dave: I'm hoping for more pix of your weiner! :laugh:

Mary: Yay! You can see my girl! Change your settings?

Here's a couple more:

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member

nolesrule

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe Kauffman
Those are some nice wiener dogs you have there Dave.

My family had a mini short-haired red dachshund, and she was my favorite pet of all time. I miss the little wiener dog. She was mischievous but lots of fun.

My wife is allergic to dogs, otherwise we would have one ourselves. Fortunately, in the RV talgate area for FSU games, there are two couples who each bring their 3 wiener dogs up for the games, so I get to spend some time with those 6 cuties on game day.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
My sister who owns Boogalie, the other wiener above is also allergic but takes a daily pill and is fine.

:)

Mary M S

Screenwriter
“Change your settings” Mike not yet, - too lazy to look it up...your girls pic opened up in this thread (when they never would in the other)
Strangely enough....Dave’s (I hate to say) I have not seen at all......His pics all x’s. Its just bizare what I see or do not.
Yours are gone again, - I could view them 2 days. I did see your second post too. She is awfully cute, - Glad to finally get to see her.
With luck...one day I'll see Macks!

These are TERRIBLE pics of the 3 long-haired. Sister shot them on her mini-and old-always-red eye digital. But it gives you a feel for them..
They have [devil dog eyes] these pics.
DSC01952.jpg
DSC01954.jpg

The other two short hairs (not shown) are the parents of the black longhaired male, The male is in the middle, floor shot. On 2nd pic he's on the top box, he has the neatest personality, (big dog in little body).

There are 5-7 dogs together any given weekend if several of us buzz the mom’s..and at holidays.
This is the dog the doxies have to watch out for:
DSC02015.jpg

My mothers chow-mix, who would like nothing better than to rid us of the female doxies.
She leaves a larger breed female alone, and likes the male doxie.
When all are there; a system of gates is up ( feels like complicated canal lock navigation)

Sorry for the horrifically bad pictures!

Mary M S

Screenwriter
PS: I need to get a pic of the Newfoundland mix, he lives with the 3 dachshunds pictured. He's about to hit a 100 pds at 2 yrs age and has the classic "Ugly Dachshund" syndrome.

He thinks he is a Dachshund.
Jumps in laps, puts a paw (or paws) around your neck and 'hugs' you. Thinks any sized furniture surface which will accommodate the doxies - he too can fit on top of. (ends by hanging off the edges in perch mode)
He protects them and worries about them, it is pretty wild!

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Cute wiener you have there!

We've got two long back short leg dogs, a purebred Pembrooke Welsh Corgi and a Cardigan Welsh Corgi / Bassett Hound mix.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Hiya Guys!

Well, Buffy raced again! She came in 2nd in the nationals last december in San Diego (was the fastest overall but by the last heat was just done with it and put on the brakes, still a blast though...)

but...

today she raced at UC Davis at the Doxie Derby in the gym in front of around 5,000 people and...

We got her all jazzed up in the car playing the Rocky soundtrack and, drumroll....
Buffy WON today! She did 8 races(!) and was the champ! There were 92 wiener dogs total racing and she cruised through all her races , winning and then it was finally down to her and the winner of the "standard" size. Buffy is a mini. Usually the standard wins but Buffy dug deep, summoned the wolf within and won the final! The whole shebang!

[url=https://static.hometheaterforum.com/imgrepo/1/18/htf_imgcache_7540.jpeg] [/url]

[url=https://static.hometheaterforum.com/imgrepo/1/1e/htf_imgcache_7541.jpeg] [/url]

[url=https://static.hometheaterforum.com/imgrepo/e/ec/htf_imgcache_7542.jpeg] [/url]

Ok, proud boasting over!

She is named after the slayer after all, who "saved the world alot..."

:)

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Holy hell!
There's a video up on youtube, (sideways unfortunately...) but it has Buffy winning one of her races, getting spun around and finishing backwards!
She's in orange!

d

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

That's cool! Weird that it's sideways. The profile of the poster says she's 14. You'd think a 14-year old would know which way to hold a video camera! :laugh: Congrats, Buffy (and Dave & co.)! :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks