Alon Goldberg is the man!!!

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Dan Keefe, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Dan Keefe

Dan Keefe Second Unit

If this guy ever gives you advice on speakers...take it, digest it, use it and you wil be very happy. Ecstatic in fact...

From a previous post where I was asking for comparisons between Klipsch and Axiom, this guy comes back with the following advice:

Front Speakers: Paradigm Studio 60
    Center: Paradigm Studio CC-470 or CC-570
    Surrounds: Paradigm Studio ADP-470

These speakers are phenominal, and a huge step up from the Paradigm Monitor's

At the time, I was thinking, cmon man...don't throw more speakers in the mix. I've already narrowed it to two.

But I hopped on and there was a paradigm dealer 45 minutes away who infact had this exact setup in his store. It must have been fate, because usually high end dealers around here can get stuff for you, but rarely have it in stock...long story short:

two minutes into u2's Slaine castle DVD, Sunday Bloody Sunday track...it was over!!

THESE ARE THE GREATEST SPEAKERS I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE...EVER!!!

I auditioned a few more tracks, but at that point it was purely for enjoyment and self indulgence...

soooo THANK YOU VERY MUCH ALON!!! you have made me very happy and I cannot wait to get these home(I chose a color they didn't have)

I will repeat Alon's advice is pure platinum, if he recommends something take it under careful consideration..

Thanks again..

Dan

2. Mike Frezon

Mike Frezon Moderator

THAT is one very cool post!

Congrats to both Alon (for the appreciated advice) and to Dan (for taking the time to show his appreciation)! [​IMG]

3. Garrett Lundy

Garrett Lundy Producer

Now just stay away from the Paradigm Signatures and your case of upgradeitis should be cured.