What's new

almost skiing time ? purchase snowsuit (1 Viewer)

DarrinH

Second Unit
Any other skiers out there? My wife needs a snowsuit and I have been looking online for one without much luck. Can anyone suggest a place online? My wife could fit into a junior size suit so if you have any links for those post them as well.
I've got to try to think of something else other than the US tragedy its starting to get to me.
------------------
The EC
The Entertainment Cave
"Remember, if you can't be polite to our guest you have to sit at the kiddies table."

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
have you tried REI/REI-Outlet, I say this cause REI-Outlet is having a coupon right now for 20% off clothing:
http://www.dailyedeals.com/free_onli...rei_outlet.htm
Can't use it at REI though, just REI-outlet. You might want to see if they have any skiing gear cause they are the outlet side of REI but you can get cheap gear from them.
www.sierratradingpost.com
is another one that sometimes has inexpensive gear but they're not going to have as big a selection.
Good luck,
Jay
------------------
HUGBEES! Link Removed
Rider in the 2001 Alaska AIDS Vaccine Ride
Wanna Link Removed

DarrinH

Second Unit
Thanks Jay, no luck. I guess I should have specified that this needs to be a one piece suit.
------------------
The EC
The Entertainment Cave
"Remember, if you can't be polite to our guest you have to sit at the kiddies table."

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Make sure you get mittens with long strings .... I hate losing 1 glove becasue mom always tells me to come inside
frown.gif

LL cool B

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks