What's new

Almost Live! Reunion Special - 9/12/2005 8 PM (1 Viewer)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I have the DVR set up to record it. Whatever happened to Ross Schafer? The last time I saw him he was hosting a game show.

Jim Dalton

Stunt Coordinator
Great show.

I remember the comedy channel airing it in the 90's - back when the channel was actually funny.

BrianV

Stunt Coordinator
Ah, I grew up on Almost live!, and my brother was actually in an episode (back in his child acting days).

I remember when they showed it on Comedya Central, but it wasn't nearly as funny with all the Seattle-specific jokes slashed out.

I'm on the other coast these days, so I won't be able to see it, sadly.

High-Fivin' White Guys for the win, as they say.

Jordan_E

Senior HTF Member
I watched the beginning this morning after DVRing it, and man, those old clips were funny as hell! Sure, they're very Puget Sound area-specific, but that's why the show just killed for locals!

Green Riverdance!:D

BrianV

Stunt Coordinator
It should also be noted that Almost Live!, I believe, was the birthplace of Bill Nye the Science guy, which many more people might be familiar with.

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
It was indeed the birth place of Bill Nye the Science Guy. And as usual for Almost Live, he blew something up real good!

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
"Hey guys - can I be a high fiving white guy too?"

Damnit - I dont believe I missed this! Thats what I get for not watching TV!

MishaLauenstein

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Misha Lauenstein
Thanks for posting this. I didn't see any ads for it and I missed it when highlighting this week's TV guide. Wouldn't have watched it without your heads-up. Thanks. It was a lot of fun.

Brad P

Stunt Coordinator
I'd kill to have these on DVD. Maybe Belo can work something out with a small distributor.

Michael Warner

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Mike
I had no idea this was on but saw it while channel surfing. I missed the first half but it was still good stuff. That show was just about the last gasp for locally produced sketch comdey shows. I was always amazed that it lasted as long as it did.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks