What's new

Almost Famous SE? (1 Viewer)

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I'm just wondering is the "Almost Famous Bootlegged Edition" coming packaged with that movie "Wonder Boys" or is it coming just by itself? thanks.
------------------
-Keith-
My DVD's

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I'm just wondering is the "Almost Famous Bootlegged Edition" coming packaged with that movie "Wonder Boys"
Why do you ask? The movies have nothing in common to suggest that they'd be bundled, and they were released by different studios.
M.

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
I was asking because Bestbuy has it listed as though these two movies will be bundled together and I thought that sounded wrong myself. thanks.
------------------
-Keith-
My DVD's

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Maybe Best Buy is offering a package deal. If they are, though, it's probably their own promotion.

M.

Dave H

Senior HTF Member
This is really a worthwhile re-release unlike so many others out there these days.....

Voon Jiet

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Voon
Two observations on reading the review at DVD File:
1) No seamless branching. But both versions are still available - Director's Cut on Disc 1 and the theatrical version on Disc 2. Nothing wrong with this as long as both versions are available :)
2) The director's cut does not come with DTS. A pity, since the theatrical version comes with both DTS and DD 5.1 :frowning:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Just got the screener two days ago.

Will have a review up by Tuesday 11/27.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Ron, I can't wait for your review. Hopefully on the same day, the e-tailer I ordered from will ship my copy (along with the Bill & Ted movies), but that's wishful thinking (but it has happened before, so I can't rule it out yet).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation625
Recent bookmarks