I finally finished painting the side cheeks for my new towers and have been glueing them in place the last 24 hours so here's some pictures to bring you all upto speed...sorry about the images its pretty dark in my HT room and I can't left these anymore to take them upstairs to the natural light. The sides were painted with numerous coats of various paints trying to get the right look. I first tried spraying on Rustoleum's "black" hammered paint which I couldn't get to look uniform (I generally don't like spray paints) I then ran out and the wal-marts were all out of the black so I tried a different brand (Tremclad) and their charcoal was silver so I then bought a can of the rustoleum hammered black and rolled on two coats which worked much better. This one doesn't have a larger version but gives you some idea of how they look altogether. Front view here's how the grills turned out. Here's a close up of the top showing the side cheeks and the nice ostrich leather. Its a little greener here then in real life due to the flash.