What's new

Almost brand new, MINT Polk LSi 7 Ebony speakers (1 Viewer)

Christian B

Agent
I have a set of 10/10 Polk LSi speakers in Ebony finish for sale. These might have 5 hours of total use on them. I'm in an experimental stage of my audio life and have been going crazy buying speaker components and building prototypes. Need more funds (wife won't let me take any more out of checking) to keep building so I'm going to sell these speakers. They were set up in the rec room in our finished basement (no kids) and were only used twice when we had company over and us guys went downstairs to play pool. They are in the exact condition from when I got them brand new. I have the original box and packaging and will even double box for safety.

I'm asking $425 + actual shipping charges from 43026. My username on EBay is Mazeroth7 so you can check my 100% feedback.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here, ask by PM, or e-mail me directly at [email protected].

Thanks!

Christian B

Agent
Going to reduce the price down to $400 firm. Check Ebay if you'd like. These are going for $430 - $500 used.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks