What's new

Ally Mcbeal 2/18/02 (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
It just came on and I just wanted to start the thread. Let's see who gets fired. EDIT: Oh it's Jenny

~Kevin

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Thank goodness! Jenny was just too darn neurotic. And she's taking Cyclops with her. No biggie.

The rest of the show is shaping up again to be entertaining. The lip syncing with Claire was a hoot. I wonder what all that subplot with lonely Ling was all about. Is Ling coming back or not? I don't know but I don't think she'll be a regular again. Can't believe we'll have to suffer through Claire on a weekly basis, she's creepy.

Victor is too perfect, I'm sure they'll be uncovering some skeletons in his closet soon enough.

At least Ally seems happy enough...until next week's episode where she'll find out of her daughter is really her daughter.

Mitty

Supporting Actor
The interesting allegory with the show is that they're talking about the firm hemorrhaging, and them having to clean house. What really seems to be happening is that the show is hemorrhaging, and they're cleaning house there.

Victor is too perfect, I'm sure they'll be uncovering some skeletons in his closet soon enough.
Part of me thinks that Victor isn't real, like some sort of construct of Ally's mind, like in Fight Club. Of course, he has interaction with other characters, but he seems a little too idealized and all-knowing to be real.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Part of me thinks that Victor isn't real, like some sort of construct of Ally's mind, like in Fight Club. Of course, he has interaction with other characters, but he seems a little too idealized and all-knowing to be real.
The resulting realization of this would put Ally's mental state back at what... season 1?

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Spike on Ally. The mind boggles!

"I wanna sue the government for sticking me with this chip. It's knocked the hell out of my quality of life, er, death, er, whatever."

M.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I think Ally would put Spike in his place quite easily. Heh, maybe Spike could babysit Ally's new kid, he seems to be okay in that department...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks