What's new

All those who don't have an Xbox yet (1 Viewer)

Ben_E

Stunt Coordinator
Someone has probably posted this before (mods if so please delete) but starting October 15th the Xbox will start coming with 1 MS S controller, Jet Set Radio Future, and Sega GT 2002, both full versions on one disk, for $200 in a bundle. Called my local EB and asked them about it and they confirmed it. Glad I waited to buy an Xbox.

PerryD

Supporting Actor
10/15 is my birthday, so I know what I'm going to get for myself ;) I can't wait to play Toe Jam & Earl 3.

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
So what I am hearing is that for $200, new Xbox owners are getting what I paid over $430 for? Wow, sweet deal! :emoji_thumbsup:
And no, I'm not being sarcastic. That really is a fantastic deal, and I hope at least 35 million people take advantage of it so MS can catch up to Sony. :)

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I just talked to my local EB manager and he couldn't confirm if there was a controller S in the box. It didn't seem to indicate it according to him. Either way, it's a good deal.

Glen

Ben_E

Stunt Coordinator
Yep it is a great deal. Great day to have your bday Perry :), but it looks like your going to have to wait an extra week for TJ&E 3 :frowning:. Looks like its been delayed till the 22nd of October.
Link Removed
Wish I didn't have to wait, this is definitely on my must have list as well, gotta love Toejam and Earl.

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
Andre,

I talked to a friend of mine at my local EB last night and he says they already have the bundles and are waiting until the 15th to put them out. I can usually trust these guys since they are good friends and have no reason to lie to me. The bundle is the real deal.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I hope i get some $$. Not because of the bundle. i want xbox just for shen-mue II

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks