All those who don't have an Xbox yet

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Ben_E, Oct 10, 2002.

1. Ben_E

Ben_E Stunt Coordinator

Someone has probably posted this before (mods if so please delete) but starting October 15th the Xbox will start coming with 1 MS S controller, Jet Set Radio Future, and Sega GT 2002, both full versions on one disk, for $200 in a bundle. Called my local EB and asked them about it and they confirmed it. Glad I waited to buy an Xbox.

2. PerryD

PerryD Supporting Actor

10/15 is my birthday, so I know what I'm going to get for myself [​IMG] I can't wait to play Toe Jam & Earl 3.

3. Dave Falasco

Dave Falasco Screenwriter

So what I am hearing is that for $200, new Xbox owners are getting what I paid over $430 for? Wow, sweet deal! [​IMG]
    And no, I'm not being sarcastic. That really is a fantastic deal, and I hope at least 35 million people take advantage of it so MS can catch up to Sony. [​IMG]

4. GlenHaag

GlenHaag Supporting Actor

I just talked to my local EB manager and he couldn't confirm if there was a controller S in the box. It didn't seem to indicate it according to him. Either way, it's a good deal.

Glen

5. Ben_E

Ben_E Stunt Coordinator

Yep it is a great deal. Great day to have your bday Perry [​IMG], but it looks like your going to have to wait an extra week for TJ&E 3 [​IMG]. Looks like its been delayed till the 22nd of October.
    http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categorie...p?pf_id=224246
    Wish I didn't have to wait, this is definitely on my must have list as well, gotta love Toejam and Earl.

6. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

Is the new bundle confirmed anywhere yet?

7. Romier S

Romier S Producer

Andre,

I talked to a friend of mine at my local EB last night and he says they already have the bundles and are waiting until the 15th to put them out. I can usually trust these guys since they are good friends and have no reason to lie to me. The bundle is the real deal.

8. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

I hope i get some $$. Not because of the bundle. i want xbox just for shen-mue II

capt